Pages

Skirt in Linen

This is a pattern from the 80's well used and well worn.....Butterick 3457, style D, size 14-16-18. Linen always is a pleasure to sew even though it hangs all crinkly. I couldn't find a belt to thread through the loops so settled for a red sash for the pic. Otherwise the skirt would have just looked plain boring hanging there.

I lined the skirt too with a cotton type lining, usually I make it without lining...

The lens on my camera must be dirty I can see splotches...
Dah! it's my computer screen it's dirty....Better clean it!

2 comments:

  1. Love your skirt.. What a cute pattern. Happy sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks yes a good pattern was very useful because of the different styles...Happy Sewing to you too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...