Pages

Gingerbread Men Fundraiser

I would have liked a much more spicy gingerbread, but I'm not eating them children are (I didn't make them). This recipe was from Chelsea Sugar and you can find it here.

Unfortunately my metal icing set fell apart awhile back...When I'm in charge of the icing bag it really is a 'hit and miss affair'. I find it's no easy task for a novice like myself... Never mind though, the children won't notice my quirky icing of these 'Gingerbread people'. One snap and they'll be gone...and the money raised will help the people in the Philippines.

Bee busy I was...this is my favourite T-towel
Hmmmm...my icing skill have gone down from last year!
All iced with Royal icing...the end of the bag icing set I broke it!
At $2.68 approx. These paper bags are great for
wrapping the gingerbread men in.
I found some old Xmas stickers to stick on the bag
I've bagged them up in rows, then covered with Glad wrap
to keep fresh for the stall...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...