Pages

Not So Merry Merrylock...

I don't sew for myself very much but I thought I'd make the effort using the Merrylock overlocker....It was a case of 'dumber and dumber'. Two hours later I emerged from trying to fix my stitches. I hate changing thread on my overlocker because nine times out of ten I'll stuff up my stitches...

What a messy stitch!
What was wrong? The owner of course, all I needed to do was shift the switch from rolled hem to normal which I finally figured out once I got the manual after a couple of hours....
Easy instructions!
It goes very well now. Moral of the story: It's always important for you to actually remember you have a manual to your overlocker. Duh...could my brain be any foggier!

Fixed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...