Pages

Babies and Butterick

Butterick 5896 is a 'blast from the past' I first used this pattern about six years ago....The sewing pattern is looking rather jaded and crumpled now, but nothing an iron can't fix. I sewed View C, it's a long sleeved top and the fabric I chose was a lycra/cotton blend (stretch). This fabric was sourced from Global Fabrics ( I love that place) and it has stood the test of time very well. This is the third baby to wear this top......

 A very easy (old) pattern to sew and a very simple top to put onto a baby or small child. You get value for your dollar with this sewing pattern as there are a range of styles to chose from to sew. Unfortunately I don't think you can get it anymore...but probably it can be found second hand.


Butterick 5896 View C......
Excuse the dribbles!
Can be worn over an outfit or under......
The top is still fitting at 9 months

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...