Pages

Kwik Sew Apron 3247

A couple of weeks ago I tried out a new apron pattern from Kwik Sew.  I made it out of a cotton fabric (curtain material actually) that I picked it up for two dollars a couple of years ago......It's going in my Christmas trivia sack......Of course I wouldn't be me if I didn't make mistakes.......I sort of assembled it in the wrong order.  I ended up doing a line of stitching at the top to try and keep the band in place on the sides.

I thought this was a very good apron pattern as it has self adjusting ties and this makes the neck band adjustable.........The only hassle I can see with this style of apron is that you might lose you apron tie in the washing machine. If that  happens you will have to re-thread it (I hate that job). Sewing a couple of stitches to keep the tie in place will stop this...or just wash it carefully!

Fits my dummy very well......
You can see my random row of stitching at the top......

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...