Pages

More Dolly Sewing...

This  time I was off to a better start and sewing these outfits were a lot easier than my first try (see earlier post). I was well into into the swing of things this time and didn't make many mistakes.....I'm getting used to sewing the small stuff now.......I even used the Juki for the first outfit. Miss Dolly's clothes are from the sewing pattern Simplicity 2458 view B....Here are some more pics modelled by the dolly in residence.....Poor thing she'll be naked when they all go.......

Very easy to make...The top and pants are
in a stretch cotton knit and dress in a cotton fabric......
Trim too of course is cotton....
The headscarf I made a bit loose but it's still okay.....
Next time I'll use less elastic......

2 comments:

  1. I love the green pear top! The doll looks so cute in the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I liked that colour too, and the pears...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...