Pages

Summer Wrap Around

This is the second time I have sewn this pattern, it's a fairly old Butterick pattern. I was pleased how it turned out, but I must say the original one I made was much better....sadly it had seen better days and has been given away to charity. I've always regretted that as the material was very flowing and an unusual tie dyed brown shade.

The fabric I used here wasn't very expensive and is quite a stiff cotton, vegetable dyed I think........ I've washed it a couple of times and it's getting softer (which is a good thing).....A good summer holiday skirt and a very good cover up for the beach........

Butterick 3326
A wrap around skirt size medium.
I liked the colours and design of the fabric........
The skirt ties on the side and has a back seam.......

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...