Pages

Looking After Those Patterns

I don't know if your like me ......You cut out your sewing pattern use it then can't fit it back in the envelope. I know I should press the pattern pieces, then they  all would fit back into the pattern envelope. But lately I've been lazy (well too busy too) to keep my sewing patterns in an orderly way......

I found these perfect zip lock plastic bags which I use to put patterns in. I use them for my sewing patterns I have not packed away properly, or for the ones I'm about to sew. It keeps everything all tidy and I also put my sewing notions in there too. Saves me hunting for the exact matching cotton later on......

Something to make in the future maybe?....packaged in
Family Choice Slide-Lock Freezer Bags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...