Pages

The Button Jar

Do you have a Button Jar? I have had one for a very long time, my mother had one and no doubt my Granny would have had one too........I am ever so possessive over my Button Jar........no one can take out buttons with out my permission.  A bit silly really who is going to make off with my button jar with just contains plain old buttons.......there are no precious buttons in it.

A tiny witch on a broomstick once lived in that button jar....... I put it there to frighten a little boy away who liked to steal my colourful  buttons......I rather suspect he stole the little witch too as she's not living in that button jar no more........

Even today I still cut buttons off old clothing in case they may come of use some day.......It saves money and it nice way to recycle buttons and use them again.......Now not only do I have a Button Jar I started an Odds & Ends jar and a Lace Jar......

The Odds and Ends jar has a Teddy in it....
Poor thing he's waiting to be fixed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...