Pages

Time for a Tidy up

Have a sewed anything yet? No......I'm going through all my stuff organising everything. I found some clear containers reduced from $44.00 down to $4.95. I can't resist a bargain so I bought them with the idea I would put all my sewing machine accessories in them. The good thing is you can see everything so I won't have any trouble finding things.......The Tooth Fairy is on the back burner and I'll get round to it one day...I'm an all or nothing person with sewing and when I start I just go for it. When I stop it takes me a long time to get motivated again......

Here's my favourite girl she must be about 31 years old now, she's survived three major earthquakes and is still standing. I think I paid $600.00 for her back in then in the 70's and it took me two years to pay her off. I have just loved this machine and I still do......So much so that I leave the Bernina Activa 220 sitting on the shelf......I like the control a mechanical machine gives you, besides the Activa stitches are too hard to unpick. I'm changing though I sense it's time to try a bigger better machine......



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...